Pay What You Want – It’s Up To You.
When I started this website 3 years ago, my objective was to help as many people as I could, in any way, to reduce the influence that social anxiety had on their lives. If I could help someone to answer the front door, to pick up the phone when it rings, to find it easier to get up in the morning, to ask someone out for a coffee, to speak at a meeting, or talk to someone at the gym, then for me, that meant I had been successful.
So to help as many people, like you perhaps, overcome social anxiety in some way, I’ve decided to remove the price tag on my program and let you choose what you think it’s worth – instead I am simply asking for your contribution to enable me to continue to further develop the program and provide more resources for everyone – and every penny will help.
I hope you find my program helpful as you work towards reducing the influence social anxiety has on your life,
Thank you very much for your support, Kyle.
Would you be willing to contribute to my program by giving a donation? Every penny will help.
Sneak Peek of What You’ll Get:
1). Your Own Private Membership Area:
- Login to a secure website membership area to access program content
- No time limit, lifetime access, come and go as you please
2). Comprehensive Treatment Program Consisting of:
- 20 video sessions, with supporting mindfulness exercises, audio files and workbooks
- Access to all new content as soon as it is developed
4). Private Facebook Support Group:
- Ongoing access to private Facebook Group with others experiencing social anxiety – just like you
- Moderated by Kyle with ongoing guidance, input and resource materials
- Direct access to Kyle for questions and expert advice
5). The Social Anxiety Survivor’s Handbook:
- Real Stories from a Survivor’s Perspective – you’ll meet Simon and experience his daily life as he tries to manage his social anxiety
- Practical Tips and Advice – To help you survive social anxiety each day!
Really … Pay What You Want
It’s Up To You
Contribute to The Program (Every Penny Helps)