The other day I opened my emails and received the email below from Nicole at Healthline.com, congratulating me for being voted by their panel as one of the Best Anxiety Blogs for 2015:
While I certainly don’t set out to win any awards, it’s very humbling to receive this sort of recognition!
I thought I would also list below all of the other winners, and to congratulate them as well – well done everyone!
Here’s a link to Overcoming Social Anxiety on Healthline.com
Here’s a link to the Healthline website with all the other Top 2015 Anxiety Blogs.
And this is each of the other winners listed individually:
- Positively Positive – just as it sounds – a blog dedicated to everything positive!
- Anxiety Guru – a blog written by the self acclaimed guru, Paul Dooley
- Anxiety Slayer – a blog about helping people combat the symptoms of anxiety
- About.com – dedicated to the ins and outs of social anxiety disorder
- Turnaround Anxiety – a blog about helping social anxiety for children
- San Diego Anxiety Therapy – a blog produced by the Center for Stress and Anxiety Management (CSAM)
A bit about Healthline (which I have taken off their website):
Healthline’s mission is to make the people of the world healthier through the power of information. They focus their efforts on offering readers and visitors to their site objective, trustworthy, and accurate health information, guided by the principles of responsible journalism and publishing. Their editorial philosophy is to use relevant and accurate content to promote a healthy lifestyle and facilitate disease prevention, as well as to offer clinically significant, medically reviewed information for those who are seeking answers to health questions. For more information visit www.healthline.com