2016 New Years Offer – Happy New Year!
Pay What You Want For My Program – It’s Up To You!
When I started this website 3 years ago my objective was to help as many people as I could to reduce the influence that social anxiety had on their lives. If I could help someone to answer the front door, pick up the phone, find it easier to get up in the morning, speak at a meeting or talk to someone at the gym, then for me, that meant I had been successful.
So to help as many people overcome social anxiety in some way, I’ve decided to remove the price tag on my program (which is set at $97) and let you choose a fair price for what you think it’s worth, as I firmly believe that money should never be a barrier to improving your personal health.
Instead I am simply asking for your contribution to enable me to put more time and money into further developing the program and providing more resources for everyone – and every penny will help.
This offer is available until the 10th January as a New Year special!
I hope you find my program helpful as you work towards reducing the influence social anxiety has on your life,
Thank you very much for your support, Kyle.
Would you be willing to contribute to my social anxiety support program? … Every penny will help!
Sneak Peek of What You’ll Get:
1). Your Own Private Membership Area:
- Login to a secure website membership area to access program content
- No time limit, lifetime access, come and go as you please
2). Comprehensive Treatment Program Consisting of:
- 20 video sessions, with supporting mindfulness exercises, audio files and workbooks
- Access to all new content as soon as it is developed
3). The Social Anxiety Survivor’s Handbook:
- Real Stories from a Survivor’s Perspective – you’ll meet Simon and experience his daily life as he tries to manage his social anxiety
- Practical Tips and Advice – To help you survive social anxiety each day!
Get The Social Anxiety Support Program, Lifetime Membership & The Social Anxiety Survivor’s Handbook (12 Chapters)
Really … Pay What You Think Is Fair
It’s Up To You … Happy New Year!
Link not working? Try clicking here